Qualifications and training
With a decade of therapeutic Thai massage experience under my belt, a lifelong passion about the impact of being disassociated from our bodies – and strong sense of wanting to support my clients with recurring symptoms, I discovered Lifestyle Medicine. Having certified as a Root Cause Health Coach™, I am currently studying an Integrated Masters in Lifestyle Prescriptions.
My work empowers clients by connecting people more with their bodies, helping them to understand their body’s innate intelligence, self healing capacity and to align people more with their body’s natural compass, which will head towards health, if we remove the blocks.
Through reconnecting with our bodies we can experience life more fully, in harmony with our emotions and act and speak more from our heart and gut centres.
I began learning Thai bodywork in 2010 and has been lucky to study extensively in Thailand and Europe. Bodywork has been a gift to my life.
- Integrated Masters in Lifestyle Prescriptions – ongoing.
- Root Cause Health Coach™ – Lifestyle Prescriptions University
- 2 x 90 hour courses in Traditional Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- 84 hours in Traditional Thai Yoga Massage – Metta, the College of Traditional Thai Yoga Massage, London
- Thai Massage Practitioner Course in Thai Foot Massage – London School of Traditional Massage.
- 90 hours Dynamic Thai Massage – Sunshine House, Greece
- 30 hours advanced training in applied Thai yoga massage – The Sunshine School, Chiang Mai
- Practitioner’s certificate in on-site seated massage – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Myofacial Release – Inspire Massage Workshops
- Integrated Cranio-Sacral Biodynamics – Rosemary Wallace, Chiang Mai
- 65 hours Advanced Thai Massage Sen Lines – Theory and Therapy – Felicity Joy, Chiang Mai
- 30 hours Abdominal Massage training – Felicity Joy, Chiang Mai
- Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies – VTCT
- 450 hours teacher training for Traditonal Thai Massage – Sunshine Network, Northern Thailand
- Workshop: The Diaphragm as the Gateway to the Unconscious – Centre for Biodynamic Psychotherapy, London
- Thai Table Massage – Richdale’s Institute, London
- Swedish Massage Diploma – Star Beauty Schools
- Level 2 in Counselling Concepts – Herne Bay Counsellor Training